MoMo is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our volunteering team as the Communications Team Leader.
As the leader of the Communications Team (CT), you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating our external and internal communications activities. If you are a strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and a passion for innovative communication strategies, we invite you to apply. You have an availability of a minimum 8 hours per week.
• Lead and manage the Marketing & PR, Design, and DEEP Platform Development teams within the Communications pillar (10 volunteers working in these teams).
In this role you are the end responsible for MoMo’s:
• Crowdfunding activities, parties, and events.
• The annual webinar on Educational Innovation & Global Citizenship.
• Acquisition for new schools
• Internal communications through the intranet for volunteers on our communication platform DEEP.
• Participation in educational conferences and events.
• Oversee the improvement and renewal of content for social media and the website.
• Develop branding content and potentially manage an online store.
• Proven experience in team management and/or communications strategy;
• Strong organisational and leadership skills;
• Passion for children’s rights and education innovation;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural and collaborative environment.
What You Gain
• Work with other experienced young professionals in a friendly environment;
• Opportunities for professional development and networking;
• Contribute to MoMo Education’s mission to erase inequalities and connect people from different backgrounds;
• Receive a certificate of appreciation and a letter of recommendation;
MoMo’s working environment
Since 2021, MoMo has continued to grow exponentially, mainly as a result of the skills, knowledge, and experiences of our volunteers. With a team spanning more than 12 nationalities, MoMo brings to the table strength and richness in cultural diversity, which is reflected in the products and projects on offer. Education and cooperation for peace starts within our group where people from Palestine and Israel, from Ukraine and Russia work together for a better world. MoMo stands for solidarity in action, and you can become part of our MoMo Movement!
MoMo envisions a world where all youth, regardless of their background, have equal access to quality information & education, fostering a global community of learners, who then become empowered global citizens.
MoMo creates a globally interconnected learning & communication platform by supporting schools in developing countries with digital education and connecting them to sister schools across the world through a global citizenship programme, focussed on equal opportunity, children rights and media & digital literacy.
• Championing equal opportunities for the youth and children.
• Upholding and advocating for human rights.
• Fostering collaboration through clear communication and leadership.
• Cultivating transparency within an expansive learning network.
Ready to Lead the Communications team?
If you’re ready to lead this team, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and a brief statement expressing your interest. For more information on the organisation take a look on our website.
Join Momo and help create positive change for children and youth connected to our sister schools network.