Join Momo Education’s mission to make learning exciting and accessible! We’re looking for a passionate Volunteer Country Expert to support our work in Bangladesh. Perfect for those eager to make a difference in education.
Collaborate with our contacts in Bangladesh and the founder and director of the Sister Schools Foundation to prepare MoMo’s first educational exchange project between two schools in Bangladesh, start of project October 2024.
Identify the project’s scope and define key results.
Seek potential donors and fundraisers to realise this pilot project in Bangladesh.
• Assist the Director in managing accounts of our partner organisation in Bangladesh; maintain regular communication with the partner, providing support and guidance.
• Help coordinate collaborative initiatives and educational projects in Bangladesh.
• Stay informed about educational innovations, challenges, and opportunities in Bangladesh.
• Offer insights to help Momo Education adapt its programs to local needs.
• Serve as a cultural bridge, understanding and conveying cultural nuances between Momo Education and our partners in Bangladesh.
• Ensure our programs are culturally sensitive and relevant.
Reporting and Documentation:
• Collect information and feedback from the partner in Bangladesh for reporting purposes.
• Document success stories, challenges, and lessons learned for continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of the education landscape and culture in Bangladesh, preferably capable of communicating in Bangla;
• A passion for education and making a positive impact;
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams;
• Willingness to commit at least 4 hours per week on a voluntary basis.
What You Gain:
• Direct involvement in shaping educational initiatives in Bangladesh;
• Insights into international collaboration and program adaptation;
• Networking opportunities with education professionals;
• A certificate of appreciation and a letter of recommendation for your volunteer service.
MoMo’s working environment
Since 2021, MoMo has continued to grow exponentially, mainly as a result of the skills, knowledge, and experiences of our volunteers. With a team spanning more than 12 nationalities, MoMo brings to the table strength and richness in cultural diversity, which is reflected in the products and projects on offer. Education and cooperation for peace starts within our group where people from Palestine and Israel, from Ukraine and Russia work together for a better world. MoMo stands for solidarity in action, and you can become part of our MoMo Movement!
MoMo envisions a world where all youth, regardless of their background, have equal access to quality information & education, fostering a global community of learners, who then become empowered global citizens.
MoMo creates a globally interconnected learning & communication platform by supporting schools in developing countries with digital education and connecting them to sister schools across the world through a global citizenship programme, focussed on equal opportunity, children rights and media & digital literacy.
• Championing equal opportunities for the youth and children.
• Upholding and advocating for human rights.
• Fostering collaboration through clear communication and leadership.
• Cultivating transparency within an expansive learning network.
Ready to Make a Global Impact?
If you’re enthusiastic about supporting education in Bangladesh and contributing to our international efforts, please send your resume and a brief note about your interest for this job position.
Join Momo Education and help transform learning into an adventure for everyone. For more information on the organisation take a look on our website.
Let’s create unforgettable moments together!