Join Momo Education as a Volunteer Event Manager! With a minimum of 4 hours a week, lead our team, turn ideas into reality, and create magical moments for our mission. Be part of something amazing!
• Plan summer fundraising dinner;
• Organise a webinar;
• Coordinate online and offline crowdfunding activities (twice a year);
• Raise money through engaging methods and collaborations;
• Lead a team of volunteers with an ubuntu mind;
• Work with our communications team to promote events;
• Manage budgets efficiently.
Your Star Moment:
• Showcase your organisational, leadership, and creative skills.
• Dedicate some of your free hours to MoMo’s Mission to make each event a success.
• You join an international team, gain experience, make connections, and receive a thank-you certificate and recommendation letter.
MoMo’s working environment:
Since 2021, MoMo has continued to grow exponentially, mainly as a result of the skills, knowledge, and experiences of our volunteers. With a team spanning more than 12 nationalities, MoMo brings to the table strength and richness in cultural diversity, which is reflected in the products and projects on offer. Education and cooperation for peace starts within our group where people from Palestine and Israel, from Ukraine and Russia work together for a better world. MoMo stands for solidarity in action, and you can become part of our MoMo Movement!
MoMo envisions a world where all youth, regardless of their background, have equal access to quality information & education, fostering a global community of learners, who then become empowered global citizens.
MoMo creates a globally interconnected learning & communication platform by supporting schools in developing countries with digital education and connecting them to sister schools across the world through a global citizenship programme, focussed on equal opportunity, children rights and media & digital literacy.
• Championing equal opportunities for the youth and children.
• Upholding and advocating for human rights.
• Fostering collaboration through clear communication and leadership.
• Cultivating transparency within an expansive learning network.
Ready to Shine?
Eager to create magic? Send your resume and a letter on why you love event planning. For more information on the organisation take a look on our website.
Let’s create unforgettable moments together!