The Kids Living Room at De Ark is a fun place for parents and children (4 to 10 years old). Coffee, tea, toys and an activity are all here waiting for you.
Will you help out?
The Kids Living Room is a place where parents and children feel at home and meet one another.
We are looking for someone who:
– wants to help get the toys ready
– will help make coffee and tea
– wants to help clear up
– enjoys being in touch with parents and children from the neighbourhood and would offer them a warm welcome
There is space for cosiness, a chat, a game etc.
Do you want to offer your own activity, such as reading to the kids, something creative or a game of soccer etc? Your suggestions are more than welcome!
For this position we are looking for someone with experience in contact with parents and children. This doesn’t have to be in a professional capacity.
It’s great if you want and are able to roll up your sleeves. However if this is difficult for whatever reason, you can also be a host without helping with the set up and clean up.
• A nice, light workspace with sufficient and good materials
• A nice social team, consisting of professionals and volunteers
• A fixed point of contact during the activity
• Other activities that you (as a visitor) can join, such as the neighborhood meal, events, the coffee morning, discussion groups etc.
We pay for the (mandatory) certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag in Dutch)
You can also bring your own children (4 to 10 years old)
The workhours are on Fridays from 14:00-17:00. Visitors arrive between 14:30-16:30. It would be lovely if you could come every week, but every other week is also fine. Respond to this vacancy and we will contact you.