Do you like to participate in community activities? Do you love the Ukrainian language and communicating with other people? Are you thinking about how you can support Ukrainians? Then this vacancy could be for you!
You participate in weekly activities with a group of Ukrainians, supporting them in translating the activities and on their path towards their integration in Amsterdam.
– Participate in weekly activities for Ukrainians and support in the translation (English – Ukrainian);
– Support in the development of different activities;
What kind of knowledge or skills are needed?
– Affinity with the target audience;
– Have knowledge of the English and Ukrainian languages;
– Any knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
– Have the social skills to deal with people from different backgrounds;
What do you get in return?
– You gain insight and start working from a multicultural perspective;
– You do meaningful work;
– You will work in an international team;
– Good food and good conversations.
What is the added value of this volunteer work?
Because of our volunteers, newcomers from Ukraine can feel more welcome in the Netherlands! They can participate and together we build a sense of belonging. Starting life in a new country is a big challenge. Therefore it is super important to have people like you, who they can connect, share experiences, and communicate with. This helps to reduce integration barriers. In only 5 hours per week, you can make a huge difference in their lives.
Available 5 hours per week(Tuesdays and Thursdays) – August to December.
If you are also a newcomer and have these skills, join our team.
Do you want to join our team? We would love to meet you to tell you more about this opportunity. Fill in the form and we look forward to meeting you soon!