Join Momo Education as a Volunteer Webinar Organizer! make learning fun and accessible by coordinating inspiring online events. Perfect for tech-savvy, detail-oriented individuals passionate about education innovation, and intercultural communication.
Event Planning and Coordination:
• Collaborate with the education & marketing team to plan and organize informative and engaging webinars;
• Coordinate and schedule webinar sessions, ensuring smooth execution and timeliness;
• Manage communications with speakers, participants, and other stakeholders.
• Become proficient with webinar platforms and assist with technical setups before and during events;
• Troubleshoot any technical issues that arise during webinars.
Promotion and Outreach:
• Partner with the marketing team to promote webinars across various channels.
• Engage with the online community to generate interest and boost attendance.
• Facilitate Q&A sessions and discussions during webinars;
• Encourage audience participation to create an interactive learning experience.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Tech-savvy, with proficiency in navigating webinar platforms.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Passionate about education and fostering positive learning experiences.
• Ability to commit at least 4 hours per week.
What You Gain:
• Gain valuable experience in organizing and hosting online events;
• Network with educators, speakers, and participants;
• Receive a certificate of appreciation and a letter of recommendation for your volunteer service.
MoMo’s working environment
Since 2021, MoMo has continued to grow exponentially, mainly as a result of the skills, knowledge, and experiences of our volunteers. With a team spanning more than 12 nationalities, MoMo brings to the table strength and richness in cultural diversity, which is reflected in the products and projects on offer. Education and cooperation for peace starts within our group where people from Palestine and Israel, from Ukraine and Russia work together for a better world. MoMo stands for solidarity in action, and you can become part of our MoMo Movement!
MoMo envisions a world where all youth, regardless of their background, have equal access to quality information & education, fostering a global community of learners, who then become empowered global citizens.
MoMo creates a globally interconnected learning & communication platform by supporting schools in developing countries with digital education and connecting them to sister schools across the world through a global citizenship programme, focussed on equal opportunity, children’s rights, and media & digital literacy.
• Championing equal opportunities for the youth and children.
• Upholding and advocating for human rights.
• Fostering collaboration through clear communication and leadership.
• Cultivating transparency within an expansive learning network.
Ready to Make a Difference? If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and a brief statement expressing your interest. For more information on the organization take a look at our website.
Join us in making education accessible and enjoyable for all!